BridgeTech provides specialized training in the use of BRASS™ software. A private instructor-led workshop is a great way to introduce engineers to the software or even provide a refresher for experienced users. A multi-day workshop is recommended if the focus includes BRASS-GIRDER™, BRASS-CULVERT™, or BRASS-PIER(LRFD)™.
Download our training flyer here.
- Bridge Rating and Analysis of Structural Systems
- Suite of computer programs to assist the bridge engineer in many aspects of structure design, analysis and rating
- Licensed by the Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Visit www.dot.state.wy.us/home/engineering_technical_programs/bridge/brass.html for BRASS™ cost and licensing information.
Workshop Topics and Description
- Use cases
- Analysis methods
- User interface
- Running an analysis
- Analysis results and reports
- Hands-on examples
- Implementation strategies
The training begins with a presentation of capabilities and features of the BRASS™ software and moves into a live demonstration to familiarize everyone with specific BRASS™ programs. The rest of the training consists of hands-on examples where information from plans or schematics is input into BRASS™, analyses are run, and results are reviewed. Throughout the training, strategies are discussed for utilizing the BRASS™ software for your structure inventory and incorporating it into your office practice.
Please contact BridgeTech for a custom quote for BRASS™ training services.